Jul 3, 2013

Let's try this again...

I guess it is time to dust off the 'ole blog...

I tried this whole blogging thing a few years ago and was quite unsuccessful.Though I guess measurements for success are rather subjective, so to clarify, I failed miserably at keeping this thing up-to-date.

I have decided to start fresh with the blog as I enter the final weeks leading up to a 2 1/2 week trip to Ndola, Zambia. I will be going with a group of 4 fellow Baylor MBA students and 2 Baylor professors to visit Northrise University (http://northrise.org/) in Ndola. We will be taking a class on operations management (taught by the Baylor professors) and hopefully do some consulting with local companies.

I cannot tell you how excited I am for this opportunity!

That is about all I know at this point, but look forward to sharing more as the trip approaches. I plan to use this blog as a means of documenting my travel preparations, and my experiences in Zambia. My hope is to continue blogging after the trip as well, to keep up with our life as we move through these final years of Justin's PhD program!

Thanks for reading!

Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment